The coronavirus has hit the entertainment and arts industries hard. Artists, musicians and other arts and culture businesses, such as concert halls or theaters, have been forced to close their brick-and-mortar locations. And for those who are able to continue services, special precautions or new digital solutions need to be employed.
This Small Business Action Plan, created by our partner Constant Contact, can help you manage your business through these difficult times and keep you moving forward.
Download the Action Plan for Entertainment, Arts & Culture Businesses and learn the specific steps to protect your business and minimize losses during the coronavirus crisis, such as:
- Protecting yourself, employees, customers and community
- Assessing the current situation and generating both short and long-term solutions
- Adapting your normal operations to keep business going
- Converting to digital solutions
- Updating your communication channels
- Marketing your business appropriately and sensitively during this time
- Thinking ahead and planning for the future