Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Why is video marketing important to your business?
- users spend up to 88% more time on websites with videos
- videos on landing pages increase conversion rates by up to 81%
- 78% of users got more traffic to their website after using videos
- consumers say that video ads are the #1 way that they discover new brands
- 94% of people watch explanation videos to better understand products or services they're interested in purchasing
Video content is a multi-sensory experience and considered the fastest way for potential clients to get to know, like, and trust you!
If the thought of producing videos seems overwhelming to you, or you’ve been procrastinating about creating video content, then this event is for you.
- You will learn how to re-use content in multiple ways
- You will learn a workflow that will simplify the process of creating video content
- You will learn how to batch your content and save tons of time!
Workshop Presenter: Molly Hughes a communications consultant and executive coach. After 25 years as an Emmy-nominated broadcast journalist, Molly Hughes Media helps companies and individuals up their game when it comes to public speaking, presentation skills, media training, and on-camera performance.